Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERTH! (doesn't that mean happieness?)

hey Ms.Barnicle,
how are you? with the holidays so near i have been shopping a whole lot.
i got every person in my family something and now i'm pretty much banned from my own money because i spent so much! It's unfare if you ask me but i wasn't asked so...

i've gotten pretty fare in my present story (PRESENT! - get it? hahahaha *ahem* sorry that was a bad pun) i'm up to the beggining of chapter 3. in case you need the URL again here it is - teapotnecklace.blogspot.com
i understand if you haven't found the time to read it, everybody is very busy these days, even me! I haven't written on my own blog for quite some time now even though i'm far into it.

we will be going to Ocean Shores after Xmas- much to my dissapointment. i will be missing a double header in indoor soccer this weekend because of it and i've already missed 2 this season! 2 more, isn't good. (a double header is 2 games one right after another!) i would do anything to come but unfortanely- there is no will, so there is no way!

it's kind of embarrasing- talking only of myself when i do write to you, but i can't think of much else to talk about!

Happy Holidays!
Ms. Barnicle

love,
August, Callan, Paul, and Patty

No comments: