Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hi Ms.Barnicle, It's Danielle!

Hi Ms.Barnicle, Its Danielle..
I'm crying just looking at your pictures and typing this, I miss you soo much.. Middle School is the best, I wish you were teaching there, Im getting really good grades and I made it into Honors!!!!! I Hope your feeling better, I went to Church last Sunday and Ms.Pickins was there and I told her that I was one of your old students and I talked to her for a little while. I saw you at the last West Seattle Football game, I tried to get ur attention, But I couldn't, I saw you with your soon to be husband! Im very happy.
You were the best teacher ever, and all your old students miss you so much.. My soccer team is going to State this weekend, I really hope we win. I miss your smile and happiness and hope to see you soon, next week after school, im making a little stop by old Arbor Hieghts to see Ms.Sato, and all my old teachers, and of course all my little 5th grade friends... (and ofcourse everyone else) Hannah-Banana says she misses you so much, and so does Nicole.. Its times for me to go now, I miss you so much Ms.Barnicle, and I hope you get better. :)
Love and Hope,
Danielle!
Ps: Im leaving you a little present! :)

No comments: