Monday, December 1, 2008

Hi Lynn,
I am so glad you got to enjoy Thanksgiving at home with your wonderful family. I have been thinking about you nonstop, as have all of your fans. I think the sunshine must be especially for you today. I was so happy to see your smiling face on Colin's blog. I know, as you usually do, your approaching this illness with a positive grace and fighting spirit.

The Castillo's are sending you all our good karma, and Kyle may use use some of that Lancer power too :) . As you know, to all my family, you are bigger than life and we adore you to pieces. Please know that should you or the boys need anything we are a phone call and a block or so away (already sent the numbers to Colin.

Not sure if my prior post acutally posted but what the heck you cant have too many messages.

We love you!
Erin, Kyle, Beth and Will

2 comments:

beth d said...

Yikes Lynn
Please dont check my spelling I promise to spell check next time :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. B
i finally found your blog, we kept typing your name with one N.
Oh how i've missed you! i miss the sunshine you share when you walk into a room. the way your always positive. but most of all, i mss talking to you. I wish you taught at madison so that i could see you, even if i wasn't in your classes. but i guess i'd be robbing you from the students at Arbor Heights. I hope Mr. Leu lets you go back to teaching soon, you were born to enlighten kids!! :D and since i don't think Ms.B wrote this article, whoever did; please tell her i'm writing and that i miss her. i hope that you stay in touch!!!
August