Wednesday, December 31, 2008

5-4-3-2-1- HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Dear Ms.Barnicel (aka Lynn, aka My teacher, aka my friend)
how are you?
i guess i always start out with that cliche' line but... oh well!
~~~
i had a great Christmas and i spent it with my HUGE family, as always! (you just can't catch a break can you? joking! it's always fun to have them over! :) )
i hope your Christmas was better then perfect- meaning you also got to spend it with your family and the people you love!
~~~
New Years came so quickly i forgot about it until a day ago when my cousin Myles said "what are you going to yell after the count-down?" i had no idea what he was talking about and was ready to inlist him in an "asylum" when he said - catching my unaware face - "you know? New Years!"
~~~
my sister was going to say BarfQuwa (barf-KWA) - it's a story for another day but long story short... scrabble gonewrong -
I was going to say "HOLA 'o9!"
and after some thought my cousin asked my uncle Joseph what cats said in French.
My uncle said "Minu!" (Meen-U)
i started cracking up at this point because my uncle is very big and has a beard and looks well not girlie....at all...and when he had said Minu, he had said it in the perfect voice of a little girl!
so now my cousin will shout "Minu!"
~~~
what will you shout Ms.B?
that is if you will be staying up that late, it's funny because it seems that all the kids I KNOW will be staying up and not their parents.

love, hugs, and the new years spirit!
Callan, August, Paul, and Patty!

1 comment:

gouri SIVARAJAN said...

dear lynn
how are you? i miss your bright smile. love from all the sivarajans