Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HOME!!!

Mom is home for a few days to be with us for thanksgiving. Her blood count levels were not where they were suppose to be but i think it was safer for the doctors to release her than to try to hold her there.  She must go back to the doctor everyday that she is out but at least she is home.  Here at home hand sanitizer has turned into the new lotion and bacteria is the enemy.  Thank you all again for your unconditional support of my family, and trust me it does not go unnoticed.  My moms spirits are high and she is enjoying the simple things in life like the sun, birds, home, and joking around with my brother and i.  Thank you all again.

Colin   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn,
I am so glad you get to spend Turkey day with your boys and in your own home! Thats great news! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anna George

Anonymous said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray! Enjoy your time at home! Ann D.

Rachel said...

Lynn and family,
I'm so happy to hear that you are able to be together at home for Thanksgiving! You are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

:) Rachel Friesen