Thursday, November 13, 2008

From Lynn



Hello to all and heaps of thanks for your love, support, and phenomenal ways of showing you care.  I am indebted to you all for truly keeping my spirits high, and giving me the courage to keep going.  My rock-star doctor informs me that i am on a "busy" treatment schedule and that is in fact very true.  Colin, this blog is the perfect idea for keeping us all in touch (as i, colin, write) ;). Danny, a huge thank you for keeping everything together on the home front. I love you guys. John, thanks for the conversations, laughter, and well of love and support.  I love you.  Ill welcome more calls and visits as the days become more settled.      

1 comment:

mhilliard said...

Colin, terrific job setting up the blog... it's so important to keep up with your mom's treatment and recovery. Great work!

Lynn, my heart breaks knowing you're going through this, but I can tell from your picture that this is just a thing to be dealt with - your smile says everything. You look exactly the same as you did 25 years ago. Amazing.

Take care, be well, let me know when you're up to a visit.

m.