Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Doing Good!

      Hello Again. I talked to mom yesterday and her last round of chemo is done for now if blood results come back good.  Her spirits are high and she feels much better than this past weekend.  She could even be home for thanksgiving which would be awesome for everyone.  

      I know some are having problems blogging.  I think you need to set up  a google account in order to post a main blog.  You may however post comments at any time i think.  Also some of you may be trying to send things to the house maybe if checks are sent then dan and i can take care of the rest for those of you that are aware of what im talking about. (we wont buy toys or anything don't worry).

Colin & Danny
9345 Fauntleroy Way SW
Seattle WA 98136

Thank you all for so much support and the care you have shown to Dan and I.  Please continue to keep mom in your thoughts. And thank you all again!!!

3 comments:

Catherine Parker said...

Glad to hear you're emerging from this lot of chemo, Lynn...and fingers crossed for good bloods and Thanksgiving at home!

Having this blog is great, and particularly for those of us so far away, who are nevertheless thinking of you, and joining in sending those healing vibes down the virtual line. Thanks for setting it up C & D. Lots of love to you all,

Catherine, Mark, Francis & Daniel X

Anonymous said...

Hi it is van and my hamster is doing good. My mom did a test on him to see if he had worms and he was clean. My little brother is doing good to he crise alot and I stay in my room my mom says I hibernate in my room. bye

Mark Ahlness said...

Lynn, greetings and well wishes from your Arbor Heights family! In the midst of report cards and parent conferences, we are pulling for you like you can't believe.